1. Marinate pork loin with charsiew sauce, chinese cooking wine, sugar, fish sauce and leave in fridge overnight.
2. Place pork and marinade in foil, and bake covered at 220deg for 20 min. Place a bowl of water at the bottom of the oven (said to result in more tender meat).
3. Open up foil and bake uncovered till slightly charred, turning often.
4. Remove pork and separate from remaining marinade, if any. Brush all over with glaze (mixture of 1tbs dark soy sauce, 1 tbs oil, 1 tbs honey and a drop of red food colouring).
5. Bake for another 10 min or so, depending on how chao tar you like your charsiew.
Verdict: Eddie's favourite dish and he said this was excellent. Sean ate up even though he wasn't happy about it, while Brian loved it. Can cook this in larger batches and freeze for future use.