1. Beat two eggs and fry. Set aside.
2. Boil water. Add all-in-one seasoning to taste.
3. Use spoon to form minced pork into pork balls. Place in boiling water.
4. Add sliced egg tofu.
5. Add a bit of fish sauce.
6. Add cabbage, spring onion and chinese celery (the one with larger leaves). Boil till pork ball rises.
7. Garnish soup with celery and cut up fried eggs.
Note: Fried eggs are optional. The boys didn't like the soup with fried eggs, so I had to remove them from the soup. This is an easy soup to cook, done in 20 min or so. Perfect for a rushed dinner. Pork can be replaced with other meat.
(all measurements agak-ration)
1. Heat 2 tbs of oil.
2. Fry minced garlic (about 5 cloves or to taste). Add sliced red cili padi (about 5 or more if you like it very spicy). Fry till fragrant.
3. Add minced pork, stir-fry.
4. Add oyster sauce (I used Thai oyster sauce, not quite sure if it's that much different from LKK oyster sauce).
5. Add soybean sauce (I didn't have this, so I used light soy sauce instead).
6. Add some sugar and fish sauce and MSG.
7. Add holy basil leaves.
8. Continue to fry till pork is cooked.
9. Garnish with basil leaves.
10. Serve with rice, yummmm.