2 fillets of fresh boneless salmon
Dark soy sauce
Lea & Perrins
Dry sherry cooking wine (Hua Tiow Chiew can be used as well)
Sugar to taste
1. Heat up olive oil. Pan fry salmon.
2. Add dash of dark soy sauce, maggi seasoning, balsamic vinegar, lea & perrins and cooking wine.
3. Let the sauce seep into the salmon. Sprinkle sugar on salmon.
4. Wash and cut tomatoes (optional) and spring onion.
5. Turn salmon over to cook other side.
6. Add tomatoes and spring onion. Add a bit of water (more if you prefer more gravy). Simmer.
7. Garnish with coriander before serving.
When cooked: Saturday 25 November 2006
Which meal: Dinner
Which try: Have cooked this many times
Missing ingredients: None
Exchanged ingredients: None
Difficulty Level: 2
Verdict: Brian loves salmon cooked this way. It's really easy to cook. No garlic to chop or ginger to pound. Serve with rice and you won't need any other dishes. My kind of dish, easy-peasy.